Pejero sport owner here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pejero sport owner here!

Post  chickypoke on Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:16 pm

Bought pajero sport in year 2012.
Engine : Type: 3.2-litre Intercooled Turbo-Charged DI-D
Wheels: 265/65 R17
Tyres: 17.5J x 17 light alloy rims

Have been driving for 1 year plus only but my tyres already worn out.. shud i wait another year then only change my tyre or I shall change it now ?

chickypoke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pejero sport owner here!

Post  fanfan on Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:13 pm

How many percent of the thread pattern left? Do those tyres skid in rainy days or produce noise? Have you ever rotate your tyres? If you wanna save money rotating tyres might be a good choice for you since you only use the tyres for 1 year plus. Otherwise may be you can try out Good Year brand. The Good Year wrangler HP is the original tyre that comes with CRV from factory and its performance are pretty satisfactory among the consumer. I'd suggest you to stick with the original fittment and needless to say, you're on tight budget. Or else you can also go for recon tyres too. They're mostly cheap, good quality and fit too Very Happy 

fanfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ihave10cats on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:24 am

I'm sure your family would not want to help u to push tires on roadside.. for god's sake, go change new tires before it's too late.. or may be u can switch the new tires with the rear ones.
buy more quality tires can give u longer mileage and high longevity than those lower quality ones.

ihave10cats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kennyboy on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:34 am

I always go Off road... 4x4... I only trust Conti4x4Sport Contac. No issued so far... even if you hit on the rock.. the tires still functioning!

kennyboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bottlescake on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:32 am

I am using Michelin Latitude Tour HP on my Nissan X-trail for the past 10 years .. very comforting and durable.. Have been travelled for 30k km , the thread pattern still 50%..
michelin.com.my/Products-Services/Car-SUV-LT/suv/Latitude_Tour_HP.html

bottlescake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yupms on Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:31 pm

I agree with bottlescake. I'm a Toyota RAV4 owner here, and I would say Latitude Tour HP serve me well. The tyre is designed with rigid tread pattern and with a supple construction, it allows even pressure distribution in the contact patch and thus long mileage. Besides Latitude Tour HP, Energy XM2 and would be a good choice for pajero too. If you're on tight budget, then choose XM2.

yupms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top